Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

well, the weather outside is....DELIGHTFUL!

Can you believe this weather we have been having? I can't! It makes me want to grab my fly rod, my bike, my kayak, my tent, all of it and go outside!! This weekend while wondering around the bike trail, we ran into bikers, hikers and horses! In JANUARY! In MINNESOTA! Last year at this time it was 22 degrees, yesterday it was 50 with sunshine! Here are a few snapshots from the trail...


And, after a long walk and soaking up all that Vitamin D, it was time for dinner. Here's a snapshot from our homemade veggie za...
We have a lot of exciting things happening at the Inn right now. Check our Hot Deals section for our January and February specials. We also have introduced some Winter Getaway Packages where you can come relax and have some romance and relaxation! Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment