Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from all of us at Coffee Street Inn! We have been blessed to have had a fantastic 2011 and we are looking forward to an exciting 2012! It is now time to relax and de-stress from the Holiday Season. It may be a little quiet in Lanesboro these days, but these are the days that the locals enjoy the most. We get to relax and enjoy our town and the people in it a little more often. These days, I am praying for snow though...the bike trail is just too inviting! But it's just too cold out to bike! I'm ready to try out my new cross country skis....bring on the snow!

With the temperatures dropping and no snow, I find myself in the kitchen a little more. Last night, I baked up some homemade granola and chocolate cookies. Hard to believe I made sweets after a very sweet month of December, but I couldn't resist!

Before....

After....




And of course, the good stuff...

In the next week or so, we will be introducing some very exciting Rest and Relaxation packages and Winter Fun packages. Stay tuned for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment