Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to my first blog!
The goal of this blog is to inform and fascinate you with stories and information about the Historic Bluff Country in which I now live! Hopefully, you will get to know the area and be able to plan a trip here. As the innkeeper for Coffee Street Inn in Lanesboro, the heart of Bluff Country, I will also keep you updated on our own lodging specials. Recipes and pictures will be shared to keep your mouth watering and your eyes popping, and to keep you coming back to this blog! Those who frequent Coffee Street Inn and post on this blog will be able to sign up to receive a free night's stay with the purchase of ten nights. Sounds like a lot of nights? It won't after to read about everything that goes on in Lanesboro and the surrounding area all year long!

I hope you enjoy my tales and wails; please come visit this site again!

No comments:

Post a Comment